These individual-size meatloaf cups make delicious use of lean ground turkey instead of ground beef, but feel free to swap one for the other, or try with ground chicken or ground lamb instead. Serve two cups each along with gravy and your favourite sides such as mashed potatoes or cooked couscous and steamed green beans or broccoli.
- 1 package (25 grams) CLUB HOUSE BROWN GRAVY MIX
- 1 pound (500 grams) lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion , finely chopped
- 1 egg , beaten
- 1 cup (250 mililiters) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mililiters) panko or other dried bread crumbs
- 4 teaspoons (20 mililiters) French’s Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mililiter) Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mililiter) Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Prepare gravy as directed on package, set aside and keep warm.
- 2 Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). In large bowl, mix turkey, onion, egg, half of the cheese, the bread crumbs, mustard, salt and pepper. Roll into 8 balls; press into cups of a greased nonstick muffin pan. Sprinkle tops with remaining cheese.
- 3 Bake until no longer pink in centre, 18 to 20 minutes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.