The secret to a hearty, homemade turkey meatloaf the whole family will enjoy? Southwest-inspired Tex-Mex Seasoning.
1h 30 min
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 2 (1 kilogram) ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) each dry bread crumbs, shredded carrot and finely diced red bell pepper and onion
- 6 tablespoon (90 milliliter) Tex Mex
- 1 In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Place in a casserole dish with a lid.
- 2 Bake in a 400°F (200°C) oven for 1½ hours or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- 3 Tip: Serve with a spicy salsa.