This is the ultimate meatball when it comes to flavour and ease of preparation. Delicious over pasta or in meatball subs. Photo credit: Marc Matsumoto from No Recipes.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 1/2 teaspoon (22 milliliters) Italiano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 milliliters) Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) salt
- 2 eggs , lightly beaten
lean ground beef
- ground chicken
- 1/2 pound (250 grams) ground pork
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings in large bowl. Add eggs; mix well. Add ground beef and ground pork; mix well. With wet hands, shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch (3 1/2-cm) meatballs (about 16). Place on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch (38x26x3-cm) baking pan.
- 2 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Drain well. Serve over cooked pasta with your favorite pasta sauce, if desired.