Like your tacos with a little heat? Tex-Mex Seasoning is just the trick for creating these spicy beef tacos.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 (500 gram) lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup (82.5 milliliter) Tex Mex
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) all purpose flour
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) water
- 6 flour tortillas 10” (25 cm), warmed
- 0 shredded lettuce, cheese, sour cream, diced tomatoes
- 1 Cook beef in frying pan until browned. Drain off fat.
- 2 Combine seasoning, flour and water. Add to beef. Cook, stirring 5 minutes. Spoon some of beef filling onto tortilla. Add toppings. Fold over and enjoy.
Go To Meal Planner