Enjoy your favourite seafood Tahitian style! The savoury white sauce features the unexpected floral notes from a touch of vanilla and pairs perfectly with fish and seafood. Try this unexpected tropical entrée!
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) butter
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) diced onion
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) white wine
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) cornstarch
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 milliliter) Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 milliliter) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) 35% cream
- 1/2 pound (250 gram) white fish, cut into 2 inch (5 cm) chunks
- 1/2 pound (250 gram) shrimp
- 1 In non-stick skillet, melt butter and sauté onion over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 2 Stir in all the ingredients except vanilla, cream, fish and shrimp.
- 3 Bring to a boil over medium heat and continue until liquid is reduced by half, stirring frequently.
- 4 Add cream and Club House Pure Vanilla Extract. Bring back to a boil for 1 – 2 minutes.
- 5 Add fish. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6 Add shrimp. Cover and simmer for 3 – 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and shrimp are pink. Serve immediately.
Go To Meal Planner