Savoury aromas entice you as this easy meal-in-one gently simmers in the slow cooker. Choose a boneless chuck roast for the richest taste or a rump roast if you prefer lower fat for this pot roast recipe.
INGREDIENTS 10 SERVINGS
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds (1.25 - 1.5 kilogram) boneless chuck roast or boneless rump roast, well trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups (375 milliliter) cubed carrots
- 1 1/2 cups (375 milliliter) cubed potatoes
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) cubed celery
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) cubed onions
- 1 package (36 gram) Slow Cookers Pot Roast
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) water or red wine
- 1 Place beef and vegetables in slow cooker.
- 2 Mix pot roast seasoning mix and water until blended. Pour over beef and vegetables. Cover
- 3 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter. Stir sauce before serving.