Seasoning chicken strips with Club House® Organic Taco Seasoning Mix is a great way to spice up dinner. Sweet and spicy Salsa Chicken is delicious served with rice and black beans.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 package Organic Taco Seasoning Mix
- boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) oil
- 1 can (796 milliliters) no salt added diced tomatoes
- peach preserves
- 1 Place Seasoning Mix on plate or in plastic bag. Add chicken tenders; toss to coat.
- 2 Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned.
- 3 Stir in tomatoes and preserves. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Serve over rice, if desired.
Go To Meal Planner