Roasted chicken and potatoes are perfected seasoned with aromatic rosemary, paprika and minced garlic.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliters) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon (10 milliliters) Paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 milliliters) Rosemary Leaves
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) salt
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed , (about 2 pounds/1 kg)
- 1 1/2 pounds (750 grams) small red potatoes , cut into 1-inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Mix oil and seasonings in large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Arrange chicken and potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch (38x26x3-cm) baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 2 Roast 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.