Meaty. Cheesy. Easy! Store-bought rolls are transformed into garlic bread with Club House Garlic Powder and Itlaian Seasoning. These ooey-gooey, savoury sandwiches are perfect for party snacking.
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- 1 can (213 milliliters) tomato sauce
- 4 teaspoons (20 milliliters) Italian Seasoning , divided
- 3 teaspoons (15 milliliters) Garlic Powder , divided
- 12 ounces (340 grams) precooked refrigerated meatballs , cut in half
- 1 package tear-apart dinner rolls , (12 rolls)
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (375 milliliters) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) butter , melted
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Mix tomato sauce, 3 tsp (15 mL) Italian seasoning and 1 tsp (5 mL) garlic powder in large bowl. Add meatballs; stir to coat in sauce mixture. Set aside.
- 2 Remove rolls from package but do not separate. Cut entire package of rolls in half horizontally, leaving bottom half slightly thicker than top half. Place bottom half of rolls in 13x9-inch (33x23 cm) baking dish, cut side up. Layer provolone cheese over bottom half of rolls. Top with meatballs and sauce. Sprinkle meatballs with mozzarella. Place top half of rolls, cut side down, on top of mozzarella.
- 3 Mix butter with remaining spices. Brush tops of rolls with butter mixture. Cover with foil. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.