This organic chili recipe is just what busy weeknights need. Ground meat (beef, chili or turkey), kidney beans, canned tomatoes and the robust flavor of Organic Chili Seasoning Mix come together in just 15 minutes on the stove top. Top with shredded cheese. Devour. Repeat.
- 1 Brown meat over medium-high heat in large skillet. Drain fat.
- 2 Stir in beans, tomatoes and seasoning mix.
- 3 Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Test Kitchen Tip:
• Top with Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, if desired.
• For a change of pace, use 1 can (540 mL) rinsed and drained mixed beans instead of kidney beans.