The rich flavours of green curry with hints of chili, garlic and ginger merged with notes of lemon grass and coriander are brought together with silky coconut milk. This combination offers a trendy taste delivery.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1 can (400 milliliter) Coconut Milk
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Green Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Fish Sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Ginger, Ground
- 16 ounce (500 gram) Pre made Chicken Dumpling
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) Finely Sliced Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 In a saucepan over medium heat, simmer coconut milk, broth, sugar, green curry paste, fish sauce, garlic and ginger powder for 5 to 7 minutes. While the curry mixture is simmering, prepare dumpling according to manufacturer’s directions. Add the chicken dumpling to the green curry coconut mixture and simmer for an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in sliced basil and serve.