It doesn’t get any simpler than this single sheet pan recipe for Greek chicken with tomatoes and olives. Seasoned with a warm blend of Club House Oregano, Garlic and Rosemary, this dish evokes the classic flavours of the Mediterranean right at home. Photo credit: Nicole Shoemaker from Cooking for Keeps.
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 2 tsps (10 ml) Oregano Leaves
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Rosemary Leaves crushed
- 2 pounds (1 kg) bone-in chicken parts
- 6 plum tomatoes quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 can (100 ml) sliced black olives drained
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Mix lemon juice, oil and seasonings in large bowl. Add chicken, tomatoes and olives; toss to coat well.
- 2 Arrange chicken, tomatoes and olives in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch (38x26x3-cm) baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 3 Roast 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with feta cheese.