Have a holly, jolly holiday breakfast! These Gingerbread Men Pancakes take everything you love about their cookie cousin –ginger, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg – and wrap it up in one fluffy flapjack.
INGREDIENTS 3 SERVINGS
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) all-purpose baking mix , such as Bisquick®
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) molasses
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Ginger, Ground
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Lightly beat egg in medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 On Low heat, preheat a lightly greased griddle or skillet. Spray the inside of a 4-inch (10 cm) gingerbread man cookie cutter with no stick cooking spray and place on preheated skillet. Pour a scant 1/4 cup (60 mL) of batter into the cookie cutter. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles begin to form on top of the pancake. Carefully remove the cookie cutter with tongs. Flip pancake. Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until golden brown. Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.