A grain-free alternative to traditional pizza dough, this cauliflower crust bakes up crisp and light, ready to get dressed up with your family’s favourite sauce and toppings.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Garlic Powder
- Toppings: pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese , and your favourite pizza toppings
- Nutrition information is only for crust
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Place baking sheet or pizza pan in oven to preheat.
- 2 Break cauliflower into florets. Place in food processor in batches and pulse until cauliflower resembles rice.
- 3 Place cauliflower in steaming basket over a pot of boiling water and steam until just softened, about 2 minutes, working in batches if necessary. Wrap in cauliflower in clean dish towel and squeeze out as much moisture as possible from cauliflower. Cauliflower should feel dry.
- 4 Place drained cauliflower in bowl; add eggs, cheese, and seasonings.
- 5 Remove baking sheet from oven, cover with parchment paper, and spray parchment paper well with non-stick spray. Form dough into 12-inch (30 cm) round pizza shape on pan. Bake 40 minutes or until starting to turn golden.
- 6 Remove from oven and top with pizza sauce and toppings. Bake additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
Go To Meal Planner