These muffins are perfect to nibble on in any occasion, from breakfast to a snack.
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- Cake Mate Cupcake Liners
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliter) sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) milk
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliter) vegetable oil
- 2 cup (500 milliliter) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon (10 milliliter) baking powder
- 1 2/3 cups (400 milliliter) raspberries
- 5 ounce (140 gram) white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place cupcake liners in muffin pan.
- 2 Pour all ingredients in a large bowl and stir with wooden spoon, until the batter is combined.
- 3 Pour batter equally into cups and bake for 25 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean. Leave to cool at room temperature before serving.
- 4 Tips: To transform these muffins into cupcakes, use Cake Mate Cupcake Icing to top off the recipe. For a sweet treat, cut muffins in half while still slightly warm, drizzle with Billy Bee Liquid Honey and serve!