Recipe and Photo Credit: Qing Zeng (@qingaling).
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 4 eggs , separated
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) milk
- 1/3 cup (65 grams) cake flour
- 1/3 cup (65 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon (1/2 milliliters) Artificial Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 container about 4 ounces/112g) frozen whipped topping , thawed
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) icing sugar
- 1 Preheat oven to 340°F (170°C). Mix oil and milk in large bowl. Sift in cake flour. Add egg yolks and vanilla, stirring to mix well.
- 2 Beat egg whites with an electric mixer until foamy. Add granulated sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- 3 Slowly fold egg whites into flour mixture. Spread batter mixture onto a shallow rectangular baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- 4 Bake 25 minutes until golden brown. Remove from pan but do not remove parchment paper. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 5 Meanwhile, stir pumpkin puree and Pumpkin Pie Spice into whipped topping. Add pumpkin puree and powdered sugar, stirring until well blended.
- 6 Spread pumpkin whipped topping mixture evenly over the cooled cake. Roll cake into a cylinder, wrap with parchment and refrigerate 1 hour to chill.
- 7 Remove from parchment and place on serving platter. Sprinkle with icing sugar to serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon