A layer of pumpkin pie filling is sandwiched between layers of vanilla cheesecake for the ultimate holiday dessert.
INGREDIENTS 12 SERVINGS
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups (375 milliliters) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) butter , melted
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) sugar
- 2 teaspoon (10 milliliters) Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Cheesecake FIlling
- 3 packages (8 ounces/250g each) cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) sour cream
- 1 can (15 ounces/425g) pumpkin
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) flour
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliters) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). For the Crust, mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Press evenly onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- 2 For the Filling, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Remove 1 cup (250ml) batter to medium bowl; beat in pumpkin, flour and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Stir vanilla into remaining plain batter. Pour 1/2 of the vanilla batter into crust. Gently pour pumpkin batter over top. Top with remaining vanilla batter.
- 3 Bake 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Turn off oven; let cheesecake stand in oven 2 hours or until cooled. Remove from oven.
- 4 Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Run small knife around sides of pan to loosen crust; remove sides of pan. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.