Your leprechauns will love this bright, creamy layered pudding dessert.
INGREDIENTS 16 SERVINGS
- 3 1/2 cups (875 milliliters) cold milk
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Green Food Colouring
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding
- 1/4 container (8 ounces/250 ml) frozen whipped topping , thawed
- 1 package (500 grams) chocolate sandwich cookies , coarsely crushed
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) toffee bits , such as Hershey’s Chipits® SKOR
- 1 Pour milk into large bowl. Stir in food color. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 2 Layer crushed cookies, toffee bits and pudding mixture in 3-quart (3-L) bowl, beginning and ending with crushed cookies.
- 3 Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Sprinkle with additional toffee bits, if desired.