This quick and easy recipe was developed especially for a Mom and kids fun Halloween project.
- 1 container (450 grams) vanilla frosting
- Neon 4-Vials Food Colouring Preparation
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mililiter) flaked coconut
- 1 box (8 count) vanilla cream-filled log-shaped cakes (such as Twinkies®)
- Chocolate frosting (for printing on cookies)
- 8 oval-shaped cookies (such as Pepperidge Farm® Monaco® Cookies)
- 1 Tint frosting green with 3 drops each blue and yellow Neon food color. Set aside. Place coconut in resealable plastic bag. Add 6 drops each blue and yellow Neon food color; shake until coconut is evenly tinted.
- 2 Frost cakes with green frosting. Sprinkle with green coconut for grass
- 3 For the "tombstones", place chocolate frosting in small plastic bag. Snip off a tiny corner of the bag. Squeeze out the letters "RIP" onto each cookie. Place cookie into one end of each cake. Arrange cakes on serving platter to create a graveyard
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.