Moist. Velvety. And oh-so-banana-y. Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk replaces oil and butter in this banana bread recipe that’s sure to become a family favourite for breakfast or snacking.
INGREDIENTS 18 SERVINGS
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon (7 milliliter) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) Coconut Milk
- 1 1/4 cups (310 milliliter) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 to 3 ripe bananas, mashed (1 cup/250 mL)
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) chopped walnuts, optional
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly grease and flour a 9x5-inch (23x13 cm) loaf pan. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in medium bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Beat coconut milk, sugar and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add bananas; beat on low speed until well blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well mixed. Stir in walnuts, if using. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3 Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.