Hot donuts off the grill? You bet! Serve this unique summertime dessert with fresh seasonal fruit and whipped cream.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) butter , melted
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliters) packed brown sugar
- 1 can (340 milliliters) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Mix butter and brown sugar in small bowl. Set aside. Cut out center of biscuits with small round cookie cutter. (Or use the cap of the cinnamon bottle to cut out the donut hole. Just be sure to flour the cap to prevent the dough from sticking.)
- 2 Grill donuts and donut holes over medium-low heat 4 to 6 minutes per side. Brush with butter mixture just before removing from grill. Toss immediately in cinnamon sugar. Serve with fresh fruit and whipped cream, if desired.