Studded with sweet raspberries, these waffles are taken to the next level with a decadent white chocolate drizzle. Perfect for those special breakfast in bed occasions.
INGREDIENTS 5 SERVINGS
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 milliliter) Sea Salt Grinder
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliter) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) butter, melted
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) frozen raspberries, thawed, including any juice
- 8 ounce (225 gram) white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliter) whipping (35%) cream
- 1 Preheat waffle maker according to manufacturer’s directions.
- 2 Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, eggs and vanilla. Add milk mixture to dry ingredients and stir until almost combined; gently mix in melted butter and raspberries. Grease waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions, and cook batter, ½ cup (125 mL) at a time.
- 3 Meanwhile, place chocolate in heat-proof bowl. Bring cream just to a boil in small sauce pan. Pour cream over chocolate and stir together until chocolate is melted and sauce is smooth. Drizzle sauce over waffles to serve.
Go To Meal Planner