Pumpkin Pancakes are perfect for fall and holiday breakfasts. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover canned pumpkin.
INGREDIENTS 5 SERVINGS
- 1 egg
- 1 2/3 cups (400 milliliter) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) melted butter
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliter) Sea Salt Grinder
- 1 Beat egg in medium bowl. Add milk, pumpkin, butter and vanilla; mix well. Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Add pumpkin mixture; stir just until blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 2 Pour ¼ cup (60 mL) of batter per pancake onto preheated, lightly greased griddle or skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning when pancakes begin to bubble.
- 3 TIP: Serve pancakes with chopped walnuts or pecans and maple syrup.