We’re adding some spring to your bourbon cocktail with this sweet, citrusy twist! Shake up a mix of your favourite bourbon with peach schnapps and Club House Pure Lemon Extract for a kick that rounds out this peachy, sweet and sour favourite. Cheers!
INGREDIENTS 2 SERVINGS
- 6 ounces (186 milliliters) peach schnapps
- 2 ounces (62 milliliters) bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Pure Lemon Extract
- 1 Fill cocktail shaker half full with ice. Add peach schnapps, bourbon and extract; shake until well mixed and chilled.
- 2 Strain into 2 ice-filled beverage glasses. Serve immediately.
Go To Meal Planner