Ice-blue undead eyes and dragon fire, this frozen party drink celebrates your favourite show’s hot finale. Blend lemonade concentrate, water and neon blue food colour with ice, then spike with spicy cinnamon whiskey dyed red.
INGREDIENTS 5 SERVINGS
- 1 can (295 milliliters) frozen lemonade concentrate , thawed
- 1 1/2 cups (375 milliliters) water
- 3 drops Blue color from Neon Food Colouring Preparation
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) club soda
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) cinnamon whiskey
- 10 drops Red Food Colouring
- 10 cups (2 1/2 kilograms) ice
- 1 Mix lemonade concentrate, water and neon blue food color in a pitcher until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 Mix club soda, whiskey and red food color in a measuring cup.
- 3 For each cocktail, place 2 cups (500 ml) of the ice and 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the blue lemonade mixture in blender container; cover. Blend until slushy. Pour into beverage glass. Top with 1 shot (3 tablespoons/45 ml) cinnamon whiskey mixture. Serve immediately. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 5 cocktails.
- 4 Test Kitchen Tip: For a stronger drink, replace half of the water (3/4 cup/175ml) in the lemonade mixture with limoncello or vodka.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon
Go To Meal Planner