Homemade poutine gets a craveable smoky twist with the addition of Wild Whiskey Smoked BBQ Sauce to Poutine Gravy Mix.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1 package (42 gram) Poutine Gravy Mix , prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliter) wild whiskey smoked bbq sauce (club house)
- 1 package (750 gram) French fries, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) cheese curds
- 1 In a small pot, heat poutine and add BBQ sauce. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat
- 2 Portion French fries onto each plate. Add ¼ cup (50 mL) gravy and 2 tbsp (30 mL) cheese curds to serve.
Go To Meal Planner