This Mexican bean dip is perfect for Cinco de Mayo with its infusion of refried beans, chopped green chilies, taco seasoning, and Mexican cheese. Dip your favourite tortilla chips in the cheesy goodness for an unforgettable Cinco de Mayo party.
INGREDIENTS 64 SERVINGS
- 8 ounces (225 grams) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) sour cream
- 2 cans (398 ml each) refried beans
- 1 can (127 milliliters) chopped green chilies
- 1 package (35 grams) taco seasoning mix (club house)
- 4 cups (1 liter) shredded Mexican cheese belnd
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Microwave cream cheese and sour cream in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until cheese is softened. Remove from microwave. Mix with wire whisk until smooth. Add refried beans, green chilies, Taco Seasoning Mix and 2 cups (500 mL) of the cheese; mix well.
- 2 Spread bean mixture into 13x9-inch (33x23 cm) baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups (500 mL) cheese.
- 3 Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.