Tender, tangy and tossed in a Thai-inspired chili sauce these homemade chicken meatballs are the perfect appetizer for your next get-together.
INGREDIENTS 15 SERVINGS
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliters) plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Red Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Roasted Red Chili Paste
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Organic Ground Ginger
- 1 pound (500 grams) lean ground chicken or ground turkey
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). In large bowl, mix breadcrumbs, lime juice, curry paste, chili paste, garlic powder and ground ginger until well blended. Add chicken; mix well.
- 2 Shape into 1-inch (2.5cm) meatballs. Arrange meatballs in 15x10x1-inch (38x24x2.5) baking pan.
- 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Drain if needed. Toss meatballs and chili sauce in large bowl. Serve.
- 4 Tangy Thai Meatballs: Prepare as directed, using lean ground beef in place of the ground chicken.