A mixed variety of sea botanicals pickled in a sweet, flavourful brine can be enjoyed on their own or as a garnish for sandwiches.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 3 cups (750 milliliters) water
- 1 cup (250 mill) rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) sugar
- 2 medium cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Black Peppercorn Grinder , coarsely ground
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Coriander Seed
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Mustard Seed
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) Dill Seed
- 1 package (about 1oz/28g) mixed dried seaweed blend, such as seavegi™
- 1 Mix all ingredients, except seaweed, in large saucepan. Cook on medium heat, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved. Cool completely.
- 2 Add mixed seaweed to cooled pickling liquid. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Serve Seaweed Pickles as a garnish to seafood sandwiches or as a savory-sweet side dish. Store remaining Pickles in airtight container in refrigerator.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon