A beautiful rustic tart studded with juicy tomatoes, briny black olives and Swiss cheese. Serve squares warm or room temperature for an appetizer, or try a square with a fresh green salad as a light lunch.
- 1 frozen pre-rolled piece of puff pastry, thawed 10 inches (25 cm) square
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliter) dijon mustard
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) Salad Herbs
- 9 medium tomato slices, 1/4 inch (1 cm) thick
- 1/4 cup (62.5 milliliter) sliced, pitted black olives
- 2 teaspoons (10 milliliter) olive oil
- 1 Place puff pastry square on parchment-lined baking sheet. With a sharp knife, score pastry edges being careful to not cut through. Prick pastry with a fork. Spread mustard over pastry, leaving a 1/2 inch (1 cm) border. Sprinkle cheese and half of Club House Salad Herbs Signature Blend on top. Arrange tomatoes and olives on top. Top with remaining Club House Salad Herbs Signature Blend and drizzle with olive oil.
- 2 Bake in preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) for 20 to 25 minutes or until pastry is golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm or at room temperature.