Serve over spaghetti or any other pasta shape.
Add meatballs, cooked ground beef or chicken for a heartier sauce.
Great in lasagna and casseroles.
All you need:
- 1 can (156 mL) tomato paste
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- ½ lb (250 g) spaghetti, cooked
All you do:
- Combine tomato paste, water, oil and seasoning mix in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve sauce over pasta.
Makes 4 servings
For meat sauce:
Cook as directed, adding ½ lb (250g) cooked ground beef to the sauce.
Prepare as directed and use in your favourite lasagna recipe.
- 40 Calories
- 0.5g Total Fat
- 0.4g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 590mg Sodium
- 7g Carbohydrates
- 0g Fiber
- 3g Sugar
- 1g Protein
POTATO STARCH, MODIFIED MILK INGREDIENT, SUGAR, SALT, CHEDDAR & PARMESAN CHEESE SOLIDS, DEHYDRATED VEGETABLES (ONION, GREEN BELL PEPPER, GARLIC), SPICE & HERB, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, MODIFIED PALM OIL, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, LACTIC ACID.
UPC Code (SIZE)
Go To Meal Planner