Prepare beef stew as per package directions. Serve in bowls with crusty bread or homemade biscuits.
All You Need:
- 2 lb (1kg) boneless stewing beef, cut into 1-inch (2.5cm) cubes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) flour
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 4 cups (1L) water
- 10 cups (2.5 L) cubed fresh vegetables (potatoes, carrots, celery, onions)
All You Do:
- Coat beef cubes with flour, shaking off access flour.
- In 5 qt (5 L) saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Brown the beef cubes in batches.
- Return browned beef to saucepan, stir in water and Club House Beef Stew Seasoning mix.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 hour or until meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables and continue cooking for 30-40 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Makes 12 Servings.
- 10 Calories
- 0g Total Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 290mg Sodium
- 2g Carbohydrates
- 0g Fiber
- 1g Sugar
- 0.5g Protein
HYDROLYZED SOY, CORN & WHEAT PROTEIN, CORNSTARCH, DEXTROSE, SPICE (CONTAINS MUSTARD), SALT, CARAMEL COLOUR, YEAST EXTRACT, EXTRACTIVES OF GARLIC & ONION.
UPC Code (SIZE)