What You Need :
- 1 pkg. Gluten-Free Taco Seasoning Mix with 25% Less Salt
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
- 3/4 cup water
- 12 taco shells or flour tortillas (6-inch)
- Assorted Toppings: Shredded Lettuce, Chopped Tomatoes, Shredded Cheese, Salsa or Sour Cream.
- BROWN meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- STIR in Seasoning Mix and water.
- BRING to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon into warm taco shells. Serve with desired toppings.
- 25 Calories
- 0g Total Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 0g Trans Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 410mg Sodium
- 4g Carbohydrates
- 1g Fiber
- 1g Sugar
- 1g Protein
SPICES (INCLUDING CHILI PEPPER), DEHYDRATED ONION AND GARLIC, CORNSTARCH, SALT, SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, SILICON DIOXIDE.
UPC Code (SIZE)