Prepped in five minutes, this creamy, cheesy, potato and corn soup is the ultimate slow cooker recipe. Season it with our convenient blend of Club House® Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper & Garlic All Purpose Seasoning to make mealtime even easier.
INGREDIENTS 7 SERVINGS
- 1 pound (500 grams) frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 3 cups (750 milliliters) Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 1 package (250 grams) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Himalayan Pink Salt With Black Pepper and Garlic
- 1 package (500 grams) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Mix potatoes, stock, cream cheese and Seasoning in 6 L slow cooker. Cover.
- 2 Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH, stirring in corn during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- 3 Stir in shredded cheese until smooth. Ladle into soup bowls. Garnish with additional shredded cheese, sliced green onions and crumbled bacon, if desired.