A rustic take on your average tomato soup! Every delicious bite is loaded with chunks of veggies and smoked ham.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) each, chopped carrot, celery and onion
- 2/3 cup (165 milliliter) diced smoked ham
- 3 cups (750 milliliter) chicken stock
- 1 can (28 ounce) diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliter) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Garlic Plus
- olive oil or butter
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Garlic Plus
- 3 cups (750 milliliters) bread, cut in cubes
- 1 In a large sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add carrot, celery and onion. Sauté 2 to 3 minutes. Add remaining ingredients including Club House Garlic Plus Signature Blend.
- 2 Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- 3 For the Garlic Plus croutons, sautée cubes of bread in butter or olive oil until golden. While hot, toss with Club House Garlic Plus Signature Blend. Use about 1 tbsp (15 mL) seasoning per 3 cups (750 mL) bread cubes.
- 4 Garnish with Garlic Plus Croutons.