Combine hash browns, cheese and gravy for one deliciously ooey-gooey, sharable, Poutine-inspired casserole.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1/2 package (500 gram) frozen no salt added hash brown potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups (375 milliliter) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliter) chopped green onion
- 1 package (42 gram) 25 less salt and gluten free poutine gravy mix (club house)
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) water
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- 2 Place potatoes, green onion and 1 cup (250 mL) cheese in a 9x9-in (22x22 cm) casserole dish (2 qt/2 L). Stir to combine.
- 3 Make gravy according to package directions. Pour prepared gravy over the potato mixture. Stir to coat well. Top with remaining ½ cup (125 mL) cheese.
- 4 Bake for 25 minutes. Set oven to broil and bake for 5 minutes longer or until cheese is bubbling, watching to make sure it doesn’t burn. Remove from oven and serve.