A delectable pasta salad with layers of texture and flavour — great for that next potluck or BBQ get together!
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) orzo pasta
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) each diced red pepper, black olive, cucumber and green onion
- 4 tablespoon (60 milliliter) Greek
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) thinly sliced, drained sun dried tomato in oil
- 1 zest of lemon
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) red wine vinegar
- 1 Boil orzo pasta as per package directions; cool.
- 2 In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.