These low-fat, double-baked spuds are loaded with flavour from Club House Salt Free Garlic & Herb Signature Blend!
1h 15 min
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 4 baking potatoes (about 2 lb/1 kg)
- 1/4 cup (62.5 milliliter) reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup (167.5 milliliter) skim milk
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) Salt-Free Garlic and Herb
- 1 Pierce potatoes in several places; bake in 400°F (200°C) oven for 1 hour until fork tender.
- 2 Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out flesh into bowl. Mash with remaining ingredients until light and fluffy.
- 3 Spoon mixture into potato shells. Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven for 15 minutes or until heated through. Brown tops under broiler, if desired.