Baked and breaded avocado chunks are served with a zesty Greek yogurt dipping sauce for a snack that delivers crunchy, creamy and delicious all in one bite.
INGREDIENTS 5 SERVINGS
- Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliters) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 milliliters) Garlic And Onion With Black Pepper And Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) lemon juice
- Avocado Bites
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) Garlic And Onion With Black Pepper And Sea Salt
- 2 egg whites
- 2 medium avocados , peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch (2 1/2cm) chunks
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). For the Yogurt Dipping Sauce, mix yogurt, milk, lemon juice and Seasoning in small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 For the Avocado Bites, mix panko, Parmesan cheese and Seasoning in large bowl. Beat egg whites in small bowl. Dip avocado chunks, a few at a time, into egg whites then coat evenly in panko mixture. Place on foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- 3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned, turning avocado bites halfway through baking. Serve with Yogurt Dipping Sauce.