Fusilli pasta with fresh summer asparagus, cherry tomatoes and a creamy lemon-herb dressing. This has backyard BBQ all over it!
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1/3 cup (82.5 milliliter) sour cream*
- 1/4 cup (62.5 milliliter) mayonnaise *
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) Lemon and Herbs
- 4 ounce (113 gram) fusilli pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cups (375 milliliter) asparagus, cut in 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 1/2 pound (250 gram) medium cooked shrimp
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Dressing: Combine all ingredients*. Set aside while preparing salad.
- 2 Salad: Cook pasta according to package directions adding asparagus for the last 3 minutes. Rinse and drain. Mix with shrimp, tomatoes and dressing. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours to blend flavours.