Perfect for serving with your favourite main dishes, this simple side salad of potatoes, green beans and red kidney beans is full of texture, colour and Tex-Mex flavour.
- 1/4 cup (62.5 milliliter) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) lime juice
- 1/4 cup (62.5 milliliter) tomato juice
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Tex Mex
- 2 pounds (1000 gram) potatoes, cut in 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- 1/4 pound (125 gram) fresh green beans, trimmed and sliced
- 19 fluid ounce (570 milliliter) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 In small bowl, make dressing by whisking together vegetable oil, lime juice, tomato juice and Club House Tex Mex Signature Blend. Set aside.
- 2 In large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until fork tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and transfer to large salad bowl.
- 3 Add green beans and red kidney beans. Pour on reserved dressing and gently toss to mix.
- 4 May be served warm or cold.
Go To Meal Planner