Make a meal out of this salad. Layered with ham or turkey, hard-cooked eggs, cheese and more, it’s a creative way to use up leftover holiday—and everyday—eats.
- 4 cups (1 l) mixed salad greens such as Romaine or arugula
- 2 (500 ml) tomatoes chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (250 ml) frozen peas thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped red onion
- 5 hard-cooked eggs coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (500 ml) cubed cooked ham or turkey
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Dill Weed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Ground Mustard
- French's® Fried Onion Crunchy Toppers
- 1 Place salad greens in bottom of large serving bowl. Layer tomatoes, cheese, peas, eggs and ham over greens.
- 2 Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, dill weed and ground mustard in medium bowl until well blended. Pour evenly over salad. Cover.
- 3 Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight until ready to serve.