The ultimate leftover turkey sandwich is a delicious combination of your Thanksgiving leftovers – roast turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce – layered in a dinner roll.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliters) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 milliliters) Organic Sage Rubbed
- 16 dinner rolls, split crosswise
- 1 pound (500 grams) sliced roast turkey
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) prepared stuffing
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) baby spinach leaves
- 1 Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice and sage in small bowl.
- 2 Spread dinner rolls with mayonnaise mixture. Divide turkey among rolls. Top with stuffing, cranberry sauce and spinach.