Treat your crew to a skillet meal inspired by the warm and sunny flavours of the Mediterranean. Salt-Free Herb and Pepper helps bring this meal to the table in just 30 minutes
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 (500 gram) chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Salt-Free Herb and Pepper
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) olive oil
- 1/2 fennel bulb, cut into 4 equal wedges
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) each cherry tomatoes and cubed bell peppers
- 1 Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C).
- 2 In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to coat well.
- 3 Place onto parchment lined baking tray and cook for about 20 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
Go To Meal Planner