Warm and comforting, Turkish Beef Stew is a simple but hearty meal that conveniently comes together in the slow cooker. Serve over couscous, rice or noodles to complete the meal.
INGREDIENTS 8 SERVINGS
- 1 package (35 milliliter) Slow Cookers Beef Stew
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) water
- 3 pounds (1.5 kilogram) outside round beef, ½-in (1 cm) diced
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) flour
- 1/4 cup (50 milliliter) unsalted butter
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) diced onion
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon (5 milliliter) Ground Allspice
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Garlic, Prepared Minced
- 1 can (540 milliliter) each diced tomato with juice and chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) red wine vinegar
- 1 Dissolve Club House Slow Cookers Beef Dip in water.
- 2 Coat beef with flour. In a large skillet over high heat, add butter. Add beef and cook until brown, about 5 minutes.
- 3 Add onions and sauté for 3 minutes. Add allspice, cinnamon and garlic; sauté 2 minutes.
- 4 Place all ingredients into slow cooker and cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
- 5 Chef’s Tip: Serve over couscous, rice or noodles.