This mild, sweet, and sour dish is sure to please everyone. It has all the flavour of take-out, made right in your kitchen!
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 can (398 milliliter) pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Garlic, Prepared Minced
- 1 pound (500 gram) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) cubed tomato
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) vinegar
- Cooked Jasmine Rice
- 1 Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the juice. Set aside.
- 2 In large skillet or wok, heat oil on high heat. Add garlic; stir fry 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add chicken; stir fry until lightly browned. Add cucumber, onion and tomato; stir fry 1 minute.
- 3 Stir in fish sauce, ketchup, sugar, vinegar and reserved pineapple juice. Add pineapple; stir fry 30 seconds. Serve with cooked Jasmine Rice.