Everything you love about burritos, in one delicious, meatless bowl. Cauliflower rice serves as the base, loaded with Tex Mex seasoned sweet potatoes, corn, beans and a citrusy sour cream.
INGREDIENTS 4 SERVINGS
- 1 sweet potato , cut into 1-inch(2.5cm) cubes
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) vegetable oil , divided
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) Tex Mex
- 4 cups (1 liter) riced cauliflower
- Pinch Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.5 milliliter) Black Peppercorn Grinder
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon (7 milliliter) Sriracha and Lime , or to tatse
- 1 avocado , cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) canned black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) corn
- 1 lime , cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoon (30 milliliter) finely chopped cilantro
- 1 green onion , thinly sliced
- 1 Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C)
- 2 In a medium bowl, combine sweet potato, 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil, and tex mex seasoning. Toss to coat and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until fork tender. Set aside.
- 3 In a small bowl, combine sour cream with sriracha lime seasoning. Set aside.
- 4 In a medium frying pan, heat remaining 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil. Add cauliflower, salt and pepper. Sauté 3-5 minutes, or until cauliflower has softened slightly
- 5 In each bowl, place 1 cup (250 mL) cauliflower rice. Top with ¼ of the sweet potato and avocado, 2 tbsp (30 mL) each black beans and corn, a lime wedge, 2 tbsp (30 mL) sriracha lime sour cream, and garnish with cilantro and green onion.