Creamy pasta with fresh spinach and smoked salmon comes together in just 30 minutes for an easy, weeknight-friendly meal.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) thinly sliced onions
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon (45 milliliter) Rice Flour
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) milk
- 4 tablespoon (60 milliliter) Salt-Free Herb and Pepper
- 3 ounce (75 gram) smoked salmon, diced
- 1/2 pound (250 gram) penne pasta, cooked
- 2 cups (500 milliliter) fresh baby spinach
- 1 In a large skillet over medium heat add onions and oil; sauté for 2 minutes. Add flour and combine well. Slowly add milk, stirring continuously. Add seasoning; reduce heat to simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2 Add pasta, salmon and spinach to skillet; toss gently and serve.