Sticky-sweet and oh-so-tender, you can treat the family to homemade short ribs any night thanks to a little help from your slow cooker.
INGREDIENTS 6 SERVINGS
- 3 pounds (1500 gram) beef short ribs
- 1 can (540 milliliter) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup (167.5 milliliter) ketchup
- 3/4 cup (187.5 milliliter) white vinegar
- 1/4 cup (62.5 milliliter) sweet soy sauce
- 1/3 cup (82.5 milliliter) Molasses
- 1 cup (250 milliliter) diced onions
- 1 package (42 gram) slow cookers sweet and sour chicken (club house)
- 1 Place beef short ribs in slow cooker.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
- 3 Cover. Cook 9 hours on low or 4.5 hours on high.