Roasted chicken with vegetables doesn’t get any easier than this. Brushed with a delicious combination of La Grille® Sweet Heat BBQ Sauce and lemon and lime juices, it all comes together on one sheet pan for easy cleanup.
- 5 tablespoons (75 mililiters) Sweet Heat BBQ Sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiters) lime zest
- 2 tablespoons (30 mililiters) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiters) lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons (30 mililiters) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiters) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 pounds (1 kilogram) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups (500 mililiters) chopped zucchini , (cut into 1/2-inch (1-cm) pieces)
- 2 cups (500 mililiters) chopped yellow bell pepper , (cut into 1/2-inch (1-cm) pieces)
- 4 cups (1 liter) baby potatoes , sliced 1/4-inch (1/2-cm) thick
- 1 1/2 cups (350 mililiters) red onion , (cut into 1/2-inch (1-cm) pieces)
- 2 tablespoons (30 mililiters) canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 mililiters) salt
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Mix BBQ Sauce, lime and lemon juice and zest, and cilantro in small bowl until well blended. Reserve half of the sauce mixture Brush chicken evenly on both sides with half of the sauce mixture. Reserve remaining sauce mixture for basting. Arrange chicken in single layer in center of large parchment-line sheet pan.
- 2 Place vegetables and oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with salt; toss to coat. Arrange vegetables around chicken on sheet pan.
- 3 Bake 15 minutes. Brush chicken with remaining sauce mixture. Bake 10 to 12 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION INFORMATION(per Serving)
Nutrition information coming soon.